I know many of you must be wondering why no classes last weekend? It was because; I was invited by Tupperware Bangalore for demonstration of microwave cooking using Tupperware microwave range on Saturday 21st July 2012 at Bannergutta.
We did chocolate sponge cake in 10 mins, veg pulao 15 mins, Bhindi masala 5 mins.. Ok!! Ok!! don't worry I am posting some of the recipes at the end of this post for you all to try. For more about microwave cooking I will update you all soon.
1. . EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE USING TUPPERWARE MULTICOOK AND CRYSTAL WAVE
Maida/ Plain Flour
1 Tropical twins
3/4th Tropical twins
½ Tropical twins
½ Tropical twins
1. Grease Multicooj with butter and dust it with Maida. Keep aside.
2. Sieve Maida, coco powder, soda-bi-carb and baking powder in a bowl and keep aside.
3. In another bowl beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add curd and mix with light hand to avoid curdling.
4. Fold the Maida mixture with sugar butter mixture. Add milk and check the consistency of the batter. Batter should be flowing from high like a ribbon. Adjust the consistency by adding more milk.
5. Pour the cake batter in greased Iso- duo container.
6. Microwave on medium/60 % powder for 7-8 mins.
7. Let it stand for 5 mins in the container and invert it on wire rack.
2. BHARVA MASALA BHENDI
Dry mango powder/amchur powder
Dry coconut powder
Fennel Seed powder
1. Wash and wipe dry okra/ Bhindi and keep aside.
2. Make masala using Dry coconut powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, curd, fennel seed powder and salt.
3. Give horizontal slit to each okra/Bhindi and stuff above masala inside the bhindi.
4. Grease rock and serve with oil. Arrange stuffed okra/ bhindi. Sprinkle some oil.
5. Microwave on high powder/100% powder for 3-4 mins.
6. Cover and rest it for 2 mins. Serve hot.
** All the recipes are tested in LG microwave. If using other microwave please follow your cookig manual for power settings.