Monday 2 January 2012

Kids Workshop at Cook and Bake with Deepali

Wish you all very happy New Year. With lots of happy memories from last year decided to start this year with lots of new things.











Last week of December was amazing with the kid’s workshop. I have always under estimated the kid’s ability while planning classes for them. I thought for 5 years old kid making chocolate will be difficult task but little Samhita (5 years old) has astonished me. Whenever I was explaining anything her answers were “I know how to do it, I want to do it, I can do it, now my turn”. She and others were not ready to miss any chance to explore this workshop. Kids were so enthusiastic and always one step ahead of me. I had a great time with these kids in Christmas vacation.






 Thank you Samhita,Tusti, Aniket, Dev, Suhani, Yash  and Tusti’s friend for joining in  and making this workshop so enjoyable. Thanks to their parents for giving me an opportunity to work with them. I hope they all have enjoyed it. I am looking forward to organized more workshops in next vacation.

1 comment:

  1. woww.. you are doing a wonderful job dear.. :) they might have enjoyed right?
    first time here and im so happy that i found someone with same interest in cooking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by..